Has my order shipped?
You'll receive a confirmation email from our shipping team as soon as your order is on its way, in most cases the parcel will arrive with you within 7-10 working days following that. You will also receive a tracking number, which will allow you to keep up to date on the progress of the delivery.
Please make sure to check your emails before contacting us about your order.
To enable us to provide you with the best possible delivery experience, we may pass on your contact details to our carrier partners. These details may allow them to provide you with delivery updates, or contact you should you be absent at the time of delivery.
How do I track my order?
You will find a tracking number in the confirmation email you will receive from our shipping team as soon as your order is on its way, you will be able to use that number to track the shipment using the courier's website.
My order hasn't arrived yet...
If your order has not arrived within 14 working days of shipment, we'll do everything we can to help.
Before getting in contact with us, have you tried:
- Signing into the ‘My Account’ section to check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date.
- Checking if you have a text message, email or attempted delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local Post Office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery.
- Checking with your neighbors to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf.
- Looking in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind bins or in a shed, garage or porch.
If you still can't find your parcel, please email us and quote your order number. We'll reply as soon as we can and will do our best to locate your parcel straightaway. If it cannot be found, we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.
An item is missing from my shipment.
- We may have sent your items in separate parcels so please check your emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately.
- If your order has been sent in different parcels then each delivery note will tell you the items you can expect to find inside. Please check the delivery notes from each part of your order to make sure you're not missing anything.
- If an item is missing, please contact us with the order number and the missing item's name. We will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can.
Will I be charged customs and import charges?
Any customs or import duties and/or charges are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
How much is shipping to my country?
All orders on KendoStar International have FREE SHIPPING to all countries!