Using our own original type of double-cross-stitching the overall cushioning of the KAMUI's Futon is boosted, and not only do you get excellent comfort, but fantastic durability too. Each set of KAMUI Kote is made to your exact size and specification, meaning that you can be assured of a perfect fit.
IDEAL CHOICE FOR:
- Those looking for a fantastic balance between protection and durability
- Regular, and intense practice use
- Tournament and grading use where a sharp appearance is desired
- Those looking for a good quality, all-purpose Kote
- KendoStar Original Double-Cross-Stitching
- Protective, yet mouldable Futon
- Lightweight and fantastic appearance
- Extra durable, and fantastic long-term heavy duty use
*MADE TO ORDER* - You can be confident of a perfect fit, as this set is 100% made to order, to your exact, individual sizes!
Production usually takes around 10-14 weeks
KAMUI uses a special type of stitching, which boosts durability, and also creates a distinctive cushion effect across the entire set. This works by laying the stitches in a special double-grid pattern - meaning you get the durability of a tighter stitched set, but the comfort and protection of wider stitching.
All reinforcements on the KAMUI are done with toughened, synthetic Deer leather - which not only looks amazing, but ensures your Bogu lasts the test of time!
All things considered, KAMUI is an excellent choice for all levels of Kendoka. For beginners, it is a good all-round choice, that will last for many years of training, whilst providing excellent protection. For instructors, who are often receiving repeated strikes, the comfort and protection will be a natural benefit. For competitors, KAMUI is lightweight and comfortable, and makes an excellent choice for heavy duty competition focussed practice, such as Uchikomi-geiko, and Kakari-geiko.