A high quality oil purpose made to use on shinai to help maintain the bamboo
Directions for use:
- Disassemble shinai and check for damage and splinters
- Use a small amount on a paper towel or dry cloth and gently apply to each individual stave
- Wipe off any excess oil with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- Let it sit for 24 hours or until the staves are dry to the touch.
- Make sure to properly reassemble shinai before use, making sure that it is properly tied and that the chigiri (metal plate) is connecting the staves