The VICTORY Series was originally engineered in 2017, after consulting with some of Japan elite level competitors, and high level teachers, to be a durable, lightweight, and most importantly comfortable set - perfect for use in both tournaments, and at the Dojo.
Watch the video :
- Full Orizashi type Futon, to give beautiful understated appearance.
- Choice of 3 stylish colour schemes to suit all tastes.
- Original Hybrid-Stitching, combining 3mm stitching for durability and appearance, and 6mm for fantastic protection.
- Reinforced IBB Mengane.
- Luxury grade bleached white genuine deerskin Kote palms.
- Reinforced 'Yakko' style Kote fist, for extra durability.
- Synthetic deerskin Do Mune, for a beautiful appearance.
- Diagonal stitching on Tare-Obi for extra comfort.
- Traditional 'Fukuro-Nui' style stitching on the Tare panels, making it lightweight an stylish.
- Made to order for a perfect fit.
(A) Measure from the tip of the chin, to the furthest point at the crown. Keep mouth closed, and keep tape in front of ears. Hold the tape still with your finger, whilst another person takes the measurement. Tape should be reasonably tight, but not squeezing.
B) Measure around the forehead at the widest point, where you would wear a hat. Keep the tape above your ears and eyebrows.
C) Measure from the bottom of the chin, to the middle of the eyes. For accuracy, have someone help you.
D) Measure from the wrist joint, to the tip of the middle finger.
E) Measure in a slight diagonal line around the knuckle and palm area.
F) Measure around the palm, with all fingers and thumb closed.
*MADE TO ORDER*- You can be confident of aperfect fit, as this set is 100% made to order, to your exact, individual sizes!
Production usually takes around 10-14 weeks
Menbuchi Colour Options
Red & Black
Black & Black
Kazari Colour Options:
Please note - Changing the Do-Dai from Standard Black may increase production time further.